Wednesday 29 February 2012

Foundation Studies Portfolio...


Accessories Project: Shoes...
To start this project I chose a pair of shoes to use to produce a series of observational drawings using different techniques and media; for example line drawing, pencil sketch, etc. 



I then chose a particularly descriptive page from a book of my choice; the book was a crime thriller called Relentless. Reading through my chosen page; I highlighted the most prominent descriptive words and phrases, I then used these to create a moodboard to fuel inspiration for designs for a shoe collection. My moodboard not only offered me inspiration for design details but also a colour scheme to work with. After producing sheets of design ideas inspired by the moodboard I had created, I chose my favourite designs to take forward into a collection; and then produced technical flats of my chosen shoe designs. I also chose to illustrate some of the designs, choosing appropriate poses to showcase my shoe designs.

Moodboard: Relentless

 
Design Development


Technical Flats: Shoes



Final Illustrations


                                                      









No comments:

Post a Comment