Saturday 25 February 2012

Foundation Studies Portfolio...

I have studied Art & Design for many years but it was the Foundation Diploma Studies in Art & Design that got me where I am today. And since it was so important to me personally; I thought I’d show you the work that got me my place on the Foundation Degree Fashion course at Newcastle College.



Drawing & Communication: Illustration Project...



For this illustration project; I created a small sculpture using bits and pieces that I had found cheap in stores. After I had finished making my sculpture; I produced an observational drawing using pencil, from this drawing I then created fashion designs using the drawing and sculpture as inspiration. I then selected some of my favourite designs to create a small collection and created technical flat drawings of the garments in the collection. I also selected some of the designs to illustrate.

Design Development



Technical Flats



 
 
Final Illustrations





2 comments:

  1. how come i haven't seen these illustrations before?! love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you have mind!? lol
      But thank you anyways =) xx

      Delete